Do you rely on help with childcare, housekeeping, yard work, and other domestic tasks? Do your clients? If so, join our panel of experienced practitioners as they explain:
- How to determine whether a household worker is an employee or an independent contractor
- How employers comply with their tax withholding and reporting obligations
- How to claim the Dependent Care Credit for the cost of domestic help
- How to comply with relevant immigration laws
- List Price: $195.00
- ABA Member Price: $150.00
- Sponsor Member Price: $95.
Like all employers, household employers must comply with immigration laws, and the penalties for violations are onerous. This program will explain a household employer’s legal obligations and will describe practical strategies to comply with the law and to deal with inadvertent violations.