We welcome all who support our mission, including those who wish to actively participate and those who simply wish to support us with financial generosity. We offer discounts to judicial members, government and non-profit employees, members of other MBAs and students. Your membership price is adjusted by entering a discount code as the last step of the registration form.
Start by selecting the chapter you wish to join. Then select 'Next' at the bottom of the screen to proceed to the registration form. If you wish to join more than one chapter, you can do this at a nominal add-on cost (see chart). This is a selection on the registration form.
Scroll down to join online.
Rolling Renewals! Good news -- members who join will have 365 days until they need to renew again.
If you prefer not to join online, you can download our Membership Form.
WWL members can choose to become members of a local chapter, or you may join the statewide organization as an at-large member. Chapter membership includes all of the benefits of a state at-large member PLUS you receive (explain benefits of chapter membership). Most WWL members choose to join a local chapter because (explain more benefits).
You can join more than one chapter for a small additional fee ($10 - $20, depending on the chapter).
The following chart explains membership costs per year:
1) Select your membership level in the far left column. The primary membership cost (before any applicable discounts) is displayed in the next column.
2) (Optional – if you choose to become a member of more than one chapter or pay an additional amount to the chapter of your choice, the additional membership cost is listed in the next column in purple font.)
3) If you are eligible for a discounted membership rate, those rates are displayed in the four right-hand columns. Please find your applicable discount code (blue font) to apply at checkout.
There are two ways to pay. If you run into problems with PayPal, please notify us right away and we'll send an invoice to you.
1) Mail a check for the amount to PO Box 46107, Seattle, WA 98146.
2) Use the website to pay electronically with a credit card. Follow the prompts and you will go to a PayPal credit card processor. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO COMPLETE PAYMENT. There is a button at the bottom of the left side to pay as a guest. See the example below.