This year LIWOCA will be hosting its 16th annual conference virtually in a series of webinars that kicks off on April 22, 2021. We are slated to have three webinars that include roundtable and panel discussions, concluding with a virtual networking event with various general counsels. The attached flyer provides more specific details about this event.
Tickets for the entire series are only $99. The other programs in the series are:
- April 22 - Implicit Bias
- April 29 - Interactive Career Counseling and Young Professionals Small Group Coaching
- May 6 - The Imposter Syndrome
- May 1 - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Young Professionals’ Networking Session
- May 20 - Fireside Chat with Breaking the Glass Ceiling Award Winner #1
- May 21 – Fireside Chat with Breaking the Glass Ceiling Award Winner #2 and Virtual Closing Reception
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our website for more information: leadingwomenofcolor.org