LIWOCA is a national organization dedicated to providing a community within the practice of law for women of color attorneys through educational and networking opportunities. This year LIWOCA is hosting its 16th annual conference virtually in a series of webinars.
Tickets for the entire series are only $99. A flyer is attached. The other programs in the series are:
- April 29 - Interactive Career Counseling and Young Professionals Small Group Coaching
- May 6 - The Imposter Syndrome
- May 1 - Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Young Professionals’ Networking Session
- May 20 - Fireside Chat with Breaking the Glass Ceiling Award Winner #1
- May 21 – Fireside Chat with Breaking the Glass Ceiling Award Winner #2 and Virtual Closing Reception
Please see our website for more information: leadingwomenofcolor.org