WSBA Board of Governors Elections
The 2nd, 9th and 10th Congressional district seats and one at-large seat on the WSBA Board of Governors are opening this year. Learn more about these positions and the election process here: http://bit.ly/12M5L2P.
Please post, forward, or share these upcoming deadlines and opportunities.
· Friday, March 1st @ 5pm | deadline for nominations and applications for district seats
· Friday, April 19th @ 5pm | deadline for application materials for at-large seat
OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN MORE:
· Friday, Feb 22nd @ 8am | 9th district breakfast with Governors Susan Machler and James Armstrong at the Renton Community Center
· Friday, Feb 22nd @ 12pm NOON | webinar discussion for WSBA’s diversity stakeholders and others interested in serving on the BOG
· Monday, Feb 25th @ 12pm NOON **new time** |webinar discussion with members interested in the new 10th district seat, with Gov. Vern Harkins
· Tuesday, Feb 26th @ 8am | webinar discussion with members interested in the 2nd district seat, with Gov. Phil Buri
In addition, we’re planning a reception at WSBA in late March/early April with current At-Large Governor Tracy Flood for anyone interested in the at-large position. To learn more or to RSVP for any of these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.