At a glance
JDSA is a firm of talented and dedicated attorneys practicing in the vibrant community of Wenatchee, Washington. JDSA encourages a high quality of life and a strong work-life balance and competitive compensation commensurate with top firms in the surrounding Seattle and Spokane areas. Current they have an opening for a Litigation Attorney. Sophisticated clients and complex issues in a small town atmosphere where you can become an integral part of the community.
Description: What you'll be doing
Another Source’s client, The Law Firm of Jeffers, Danielson, Sonn & Aylward (JDSA), is recruiting a Litigation Associate to join their team in Wenatchee, Washington.
Here's a little about JDSA and the position they are seeking to fill:
JDSA is a firm of talented and dedicated attorneys practicing in the vibrant community of Wenatchee, Washington. https://visitwenatchee.org/ JDSA encourages a high quality of life and a strong work-life balance for all employees, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with top firms in the surrounding area. Wenatchee is a close-knit community with a small-town atmosphere, where a 5 minute commute is possible. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that rewards top talent, in a location with a lower cost of living and a strong sense of community.
JDSA has grown from two attorneys in 1946 to one of the largest law firms in North Central Washington. They believe in providing value and opportunity through partnership, collaboration, curiosity, problem solving, tenacity and a drive to create the best result, no matter the variables.
For more information about the area and firm see:
We are currently hiring a Litigation Associate with 2-5 years of experience to join our litigation team. Practice would include all phases of litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and case management, as well as handling hearings, negotiations, motions, depositions, arbitrations and trials.
Areas of work will likely include:
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate, including Construction litigation
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Business or Commercial litigation
- Primary Relationships
- Works closely with other attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, and administrative staff.
- Communicates with clients on a regular basis.
- Communicates regularly with other professionals, such as other attorneys, judges, insurance and financial representatives, etc.
Successful candidates for this position will likely have a minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in a law firm setting with litigation experience. Experience handing depositions, motions, and supporting or handling trials is preferred.
Other Experience and Skills:
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Admission to Washington State Bar highly preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent client and case management skills
- Comfortable and proficient with technology: MS Office Suite and time and document management software
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, and time management
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace
- A collaborative team player as well as a self-motivated independent agent
JDSA is equally committed to their clients and to their employees. JDSA offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes retirement options, insurance coverage, profit sharing, and paid time off. As such, we encourage our professionals to maintain a healthy work-life balance and promote community involvement through reasonable billable-hour requirements coupled with a generous incentive program.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.