Senior Judicial Executive Assistant – Job #2017-00920
$41.77 - $48.57 Hourly
Seattle Justice Center, 600 5th Ave., Seattle, Washington
Civil Service Exempt, Regular, Full-time
Municipal Court of Seattle
07/11/17 04:00 PM Pacific Time
The Seattle Municipal Court (SMC) is one of the highest volume Courts of Limited Jurisdiction in the state with 7 elected judges, 6 appointed Magistrates, and more than 200 staff. The Court adjudicates misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor crimes, infractions, and civil violations. SMC is a highly innovative and progressive court with a community-based approach to judicial administration. For more information, visit us online: http://www.seattle.gov/courts/
The Senior Executive Assistant plays a critical role supporting the Court and Judicial Chambers. This person provides high-level administrative support and coordinates projects on behalf of the Presiding Judge and the Court. This is an exciting time to join the Court as we work develop new systems to become more efficient and look strategically at the work of the Court.
The ideal candidate:
· Has impeccable interpersonal communication skills;
· Exercises discretion and judgment in making decisions and balancing competing priorities;
· Thrives in a demanding work environment;
· Excels in project management, time management, and organization;
· Is available after hours and on weekends to respond to urgent Court matters.
This position reports directly to the Presiding Judge and is exempt from Civil Service.
Direct Link to apply: