Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C. is seeking an associate attorney to join our healthcare practice at our downtown Seattle location. This position will focus primarily in the area of health care law and health information technology.
Experience: Position requires three (3) or more years of relevant healthcare law experience and a license to practice in Washington state.
Key Job Duties:
- Negotiate health information contracts for hospitals, multi-specialty groups and technology companies servicing healthcare entities.
- Advise clients on HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2, privacy and security laws and general data governance legal requirements.
- Draft, review and negotiate agreements/contracts with respect to physician employment, space leasing, physician practice acquisition and affiliation, general governing documents, and clinical network development.
- Perform the legal research and document preparation in connection with physician integration initiatives and related contractual matters.
- Respond to healthcare client legal questions and provide practical solutions in a timely manner.
OMW is a multi-specialty firm primarily serving Pacific Northwest clients for over 100 years. We take pride in providing exceptional legal services while creating a professional and friendly culture. OMW is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, vendors, and clients.
The firm emphasizes a collaborative, team approach to the delivery of legal services and is seeking applicants with strong research and writing skills, superior academic credentials, and the ability to work closely with multiple attorneys and staff. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with excellent research, writing, and analytical skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, life insurance, an employee assistant program and long-term disability. Additionally, this is an opportunity to work with a terrific group of attorneys and staff.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Joseph Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org.