We are seeking a:
· DEI: Leader with demonstrated knowledge of and experience working on initiatives and within organizational cultures with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Experienced: High-level leader who can work side-by-side with top-level PAO managers including Dan Satterberg, the Chief and Deputy Chief of staff, Chiefs of all Divisions, as well as external leaders at other government agencies and community partner organizations including the King County Sherriff, King County Executive, Seattle Police Department, Seattle City Attorney, etc.
· Strategic: Proactive thinker who can anticipate challenges and envision opportunities; strategic planner in the development of internal and external PAO communications initiatives.
· Collaborative: Team player who can listen and put other ideas first, when needed, and create inclusive environments, open conversations and authentic connections. Can thoughtfully provide and receive constructive feedback for the better of the project/group.
· Responsive: Action-oriented contributor who understands the urgency around deadlines and can think quickly, gather input and respond accurately under pressure at times.
· Enthusiastic: Leader who can maintain a consistent, energetic attitude in a fast-faced and sometimes stressful work environment. Passion for equity and social justice issues and doing justice in the criminal justice system.
Salary $132,332.20 - $167,713.00 Annually
Location Seattle, WA
Job Type Appointed
Department PAO - Prosecuting Attorneys
Job Number 2020-11261
Closing 2/18/2020 11:59 PM Pacific
For full job description, benefits, and to apply,